In this article, we have discussed how you can share your device’s audio with your friend by connecting two AirPods to a single iPhone. The procedure to connect two AirPods to a single iPhone is easy, provided you should know the exact steps. The steps, however, depend on several factors. Below we have mentioned steps on how to connect two AirPods to a single iPhone.
How to Connect Multiple AirPods to an iOS Device?
It feels great to have an option to connect more than one pair of AirPods to a single iOS device. Yes, you can easily connect two AirPods at a time with your iPhone and share your audio with the other pair as well. The iOS devices allow you to simultaneously connect two pairs of AirPods with them. The method is really easy to follow. Just go through the below-mentioned steps you and your colleague will be jamming together on the same tunes.
- Before starting with the steps, please make sure to check if your AirPods are connected to your iOS device.
- Further, swipe downwards from the upper-right side of your device’s screen (for iPhone X and newer) to open the Control Center. On the older iOS models, swipe upwards from the bottom of the screen.
- Next, click on the AirPlay icon under the music controls.
- Then, check if the AirPods you want to connect further are in their respective case or no. Also, make sure that the case remains open. The second pair should be held close to your iPhone.
- When you see a prompt window of the second pair of AirPods on your iPhone’s screen, click on Share Audio.
- After a while, your colleague can listen to the audio that is getting played in your pair of AirPods.
How to Control Audio with Two AirPods Connected to iPhone
After connecting both the pair of AirPods to your iOS device, you should be familiar with the steps with which you can control the volume levels and a few other settings.
Controlling the audio is pretty straightforward. Whoever has the command of the iOS device can select the podcast, music, and other audios for listening. You may go through the below-mentioned steps to control the volume levels on both the AirPods:
- First, you need to go to the “Control Center.”
- Then click on the slider button for controlling the audio.
- The Volume slider can be used to control both the AirPods simultaneously. To do this, you need to move the slider left or right accordingly.
- The volume levels can be both the AirPods can be adjusted separately using individual sliders present for both the AirPods. You need to make adjustments to each one individually to provide each listener their desired volume levels.
How to Disconnect AirPods from iPhone
If you want to disconnect the second AirPods pair from your iOS device, follow the below-mentioned steps to do so:
- First, you need to visit the “Control Center.”
- Further click on the “AirPlay” icon appearing under music controls.
- You need to click on the checkbox appearing adjacent to the second pair of AirPods. Doing this will remove the checkmark icon.
- This way, the second pair of AirPods will get disconnected, thereby stopping the audio sharing.
So, these were the steps with the help of which you can connect and disconnect the second pair of AirPods from your iOS device.