A number of individuals spend a good chunk of their day staring at their smartphones. Hence, it is important to customize the device as per your preference. Do you want to customize your iPhone or iPad screen with a quirky wallpaper? You can easily customize your iPhone screen with beautiful Wallpapers. You can go for the default Apple wallpaper or select your own. Here is how to change your Wallpaper on an iOS device:
Changing Wallpaper on iOS Devices
Here are the instructions to change your iPhone or iPad Wallpaper with ease:
- At the start, double-click the Settings icon to launch on your device.
- Then, scroll down the page and locate the Wallpaper option. Once found, tap on it.
- Hit the tab, “Choose a New Wallpaper.”
- Choose the wallpaper type you want to use:
- Stills: It provides you still images directly from the stock photo library of Apple.
- Live: These images will display a small animation. To view the same, you have to tap or hold on a particular image.
- Dynamic: These images react according to the movement of your device. They have several effects that fade into view.
- Photo Library: This section provides the images saved in your photo library.
- Choose an image to reach the Preview mode.
- Once you enter into the Preview mode, you can easily choose to leave perspective zoom on or off. If you leave it on, then you will see your wallpaper move once you tilt your device.
- Then, press the Set option.
- Now, you have to choose the option where you want to set your image:
- Home Screen
- Lock Screen
Changing Wallpapers on iPhone and iPad via Photos app
Here is how to change Wallpaper on iPhone or iPad directly from your Photos app:
- At the start, open the Photos app on your device.
- Then, choose an image you want to use as your Wallpaper.
- Now, select your preferred option.
- Hit the Share tab from the lower left edge.
- Scroll down the page and reach the option Share Sheet.
- Then, choose the option “Use as Wallpaper.”
- Press the Move and Scale option. Alternatively, choose the “Perspective Zoom on” option.
- Hit the Set option.
- Now, select your preference. You can use any of the provided options from the given choices: Home Screen, Lock Screen, or Both.
This is how you can easily change the Wallpaper on your iPad or iPhone.