Have you just bought a brand new Apple Watch and now want to explore its functionalities? Nowadays, the Apple smartwatch is one of the most trendy wearable devices among millions of users. Using an Apple Watch is super easy and fun. You can use your Apple Watch for different purposes. If you have this smartwatch with you, you don’t need to carry your iPhone everywhere. You can use this Apple smartwatch in the way you use your smartphone. On your Apple Watch, you can send and receive messages and emails, listen to songs, track your health records, and you can also make and receive phone calls. And all this you can do with just a single tap on your wrist. The features included in this smartwatch can make your life much more comfortable and convenient.
There are a lot more things that you can do using your Apple smartwatch. Here, we will focus on providing you with the ways to make and receive phone calls on your Apple Watch. The following article will show you the complete technique that you will have to apply to make and receive phone calls on your Apple Watch. So, proceed further and go through the full article.
The Technique to Use an Apple Watch for Making and Receiving Phone Calls
Making and receiving phone calls using an Apple Watch is a pretty easy task. You can use the Phone app or Siri for this purpose. Here, we have mentioned the procedure stepwise to quickly get started with managing your phone calls on your Apple smartwatch. Please take a look at the below-mentioned instructions to get started:
Making Phone Calls on Apple Watch Using the Phone App
- To start making phone calls using the Phone app on your Apple Watch, first of all, launch the Phone app on your smartwatch.
- And now, tap on the “Contacts” option, and after that, scroll down through your Apple Watch screen.
- And then, choose and tap on the contact to whom you want to make a phone call. Or you can also dial a number manually by using the number keypad.
- Next, tap on the “Phone” button to place a call. And that’s it. You can adjust the volume during the phone call by using the Digital Crown on your Apple Watch.
The Steps to Make a Phone Call on an Apple Watch by Using Siri
- This is the simplest and the quickest way to make a phone call on an Apple Watch. Here, firstly, you will have to activate Siri on your smartwatch. You can do that by holding the Digital Crown on your Apple Watch.
- Now, you will have to tell Siri who you want to make a call.
- Or you can also tap on the number to whom you want to make a call. And that’s it.
How to Receive a Call on an Apple Watch
- To receive a phone call on your Apple Watch, you will have to raise your wrist. Or you can tap on your watch screen to view the incoming call.
- To answer a call, tap on the green “Answer” button.
- If you want to mute the incoming call, simply tap on the “Mute” button.
- When your call is over, tap on the “Disconnect” button.
So, this way, you can make and receive phone calls on your Apple smartwatch. These are the most straightforward methods to manage your phone calls using your smartwatch. Try any of these methods. And please stay connected with us to stay updated.