We are living in a world where anything can happen at any moment. At one moment, you are sitting at your home comfortably, and at another moment, you confront an unpredictable disaster. In today’s digital landscape, communication technologies and social media tools act as reliable solutions to address these kinds of emergencies.
This article will mention some best mobile applications that can help you in emergencies by alerting the safety system:
First Aid and Emergency Techniques
Getting first aid is the primary step in case of any injuries until you receive advanced medical care. The First Aid and Emergency Techniques application can immensely help you at the time of injuries. The app offers simple and straightforward techniques that you can perform in case of an emergency.
Features of First Aid and Emergency Techniques:
- The techniques can be used in case of sprains, electric shocks, and heart attacks.
- The app’s content is highly organized, which enables users to access the techniques quickly.
- The app contains life-saving yet straightforward techniques.
- You can also find techniques for clearing minor cuts and scratches.
Offline Survival Manual
Injuries can happen anywhere, and sometimes you can’t access the internet to find a viable solution to tackle the damage. In these times, all you need is an Offline Survival Manual, which you can access without the internet. The app offers useful information like making fire and shelter, finding food, and other helpful content. Other than emergencies, you can also use these applications during trekking and hiking.
Features of Offline Survival Manual:
- Besides having some life-saving content, the app also gives information on how to handle stress during such emergencies.
- The app provides a planning and survival guide.
- The app gives you basic medical guidelines on how to handle wounds.
- The app provides information on poisonous plants that you should avoid.
ICE by Sylvain Lagache
ICE by Sylvain Lagache app gives you a useful guide on how to handle tangible and intangible enemies and how to avoid damage from these enemies. The app contains all the information you need in case of an emergency. The user doesn’t have to open the application to access its content. The app will give you notification on your lock screen.
Features of ICE by Sylvain Lagache:
- The app comes in dark themes and does not contain any Ads.
- The app is available in German and Italian language.
- The app offers a very intuitive and easy to use interface.
Zello PTT Walkie Talkie
Zello PTT Walkie Talkie application enables you to turn your phone and tablet into a Walkie Talkie. With this app, you can privately talk to your people, and you can also join public channels. The app comes with real-time streaming, high-quality voice for better communication. You can choose from different private and public channels.
Features of Zello PTT Walkie Talkie:
- You can access your voice history.
- It can efficiently work on 2G, 3G, and 4G mobile data and gives push notifications.
- On selected phones, you can access Bluetooth headsets.
- You can also map the hardware push to talk button.
In today’s world, we are always vulnerable to disastrous events and natural calamities. No matter how much we avoid, certain circumstances cannot be avoided. To tackle emergencies, you can take the help of the apps, as mentioned above. These applications either connect you to an emergency management team or give you enough content to handle the situation yourself. You can also send SOS and notify your contacts with these applications.